Wednesday, January 27, 2010

time: 1.10am.
location: work
doing: updating the blog while listening to class 95fm and drinking milk tea.
____________________________________________________

yahoo! ive already put up my chatbox already... comfirm flooded nyer!! i knew it already!!
ok today is my 3rd night... last night for tmr... cant wait..

anyway i came to work just now feeling so worried.. im afraid sister lee lai meng will scold me abt my leave... so i was praying hopefully she didnt shout at me.. so wat i did was i reach work ard 8.50pm and straight away go into her room..i didnt want to run away from her.... the reason is because if she wants to shout at me at least its in her room nobody hear.. if not she will find me and shout at me infront of everyone...

so i went into her room and told her that im sorry that i took leave on sunday but i really dun knoe its not allowed to take leave on sunday...(padahal i know tapi buat buat tak tau arh).. to my surprise she didnt shout.. she say its ok.. she accept my leave already.. the thing that make her angry is that no manager told her that im taking leave.. well actually thats all.. im so relieve right now... she said well wat can she do anyway i took the leave already!! thats right!! at last she is using her brains to think!! hehehe...

sister lee lai meng told me that im not going to do permanent night but im going to do 12 hours of shift.. so it will be 8am- 8pm or 8pm - 8am... nvm lar.. watever it is.. let me work lar.. i need the money....

fadli told me he got his pay already.. so matilar kau!! hehehe... nolar.. he ask me to book for his family smt lar... i guess it a chalet arh... so i asked him wats his mastercard number... he gave it to me!! WRONG MOVE!! hehehe.. after helping him booked the chalet or smt.. i went to booked singapore flyer for saturday.. after booked then i tell him.. he asked for wat booked sg flyer?? why never ask him first?? and i told him very simple.. it is because if i tell u first then sure u dun let me booked... so i booked first then i tell u... he said no more booking.. he asked me to delete his mastercard number.. tapi dah terlambat dah booked pon!! yes at last got to go singapore flyer!!

got a forward msg from mak.. DUDE HERLINO coming to singapore!!!!!!!!!! AARRGGHH!!!!! I WANT TO GO AND MIT HIM!!!!! the ticket cost $38 & $60. mak was saying kiter belik jer lar $38 nyer ticket.... ALAMAK!! i want the $60 ticket.. Mak say kalau $60 nyer depan sangat lar... shesh!! -_- duh!!! isnt that the reason why its more expensive infront because many people wanna be infront!!! kalau $38 nyer mightself tunggu kat carpark seh 4 dude!!! OH MY GOD!! its like a dream come true for me... i really wanna mit DUDE!! he is the man of my dream!!

i remember dulu if me and mak watching MNC cerita intan.. and when i saw this DUDE face.. i always tell mak.. "MAK KALAU LAR DUDE MATAHAIR NIT.. ISHE TAKNAK LEPAS KAN DIER SEH..!!" and mak will always respond "KALAU DUDE MATAHAIR KAU AKU SURUH KAWIN TERUS TAKYAH NAK HEGEH HEGEH!!".. hahhaha...

im all alone in the ward right now... luzmil went to sleep... actually she ask me to go first but im still stuck infront of the computer waiting for me to go.. she seems restless because shes sleepy.. so i asked her to go first... i guess i will go and have my break at 2am or mayb 2++am!! ok got to go... wanna read magazines!! take care..see ya~

end time: 1.30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment