Tuesday, January 26, 2010

time: 5.am
location: work
doing: nothing!!
________________________________________________________________________

its my second day of my night shift.. i got two more nights to go. to tell u the truth i dun really like night shifts but im doing it for the money...

i was starring at the wall lizard since 2am just now.. it didnt move at all.... so i decided to play facebook at 2.30am.. when i look back the lizard is gone!! i can be anywhere!! oh my god!! im very paranoid!! i hate them!!

was helping annalyn on her CQI project just now from 11pm onwards.. it was her first time doing it.. so i try to help her out.. end up i do it all for her... all she need to do is just present on friday!! i guess i got no patience.. thats why i just do it myself so that can finish faster!! now its all done and ready to present!!

my manager sister lee lai meng scolded me just now morning for the most stupidest thing ever!!
she scolded me like hell... she sounds as if all of us is all so useless!! the reason why she scold me because of 3 things.

1. never off the light.
2. never put the ladder in the room.
3. never turn the dirty linen trolley the other way round.

what the heck! stupid reason.. this things u can just easily tell me nicely and i will do it.... shesh!! on my way back i was hoping she resign!!

went to foot care limb centre yesterday morning after night shift.. mcm yer yer arh.. i said today is my appt but u all never write the time so i come now as i just finish night shift... if afternoon i dun want to come arh! then the clerk told me ur appt is tmr.. not today.. when i see my appt card... alamak! 27 jan lar!! malu seh!!! abeh konon nak cover up so i add arh... but u all still never give me the time.. i still wants it to be morning! chey cover up seh!! but at last i got it.. its today at 8.20am!!

kamsina was telling me just nw that she was very angry with me for i take leave on sunday. the protocol is that u are not suppose to take leave on sunday!! i didnt know that!!! how should i knoe!! im not the human resource manager!! stupid... tmr sure get scolding from sister lee again!! aaarrrggghhh!!!

now is 5.10am and annalyn just went to take a nap.. so im all alone in the ward with 2 security guard and 2 patients.. oklar ader security guard so not so scared!!

trying to booked chalet over the weekend tapi tak tau macam maner nak booked!! i want the 2 storey nyer.. is it at axs machine? but fadli said its all fully booked!! when i asked him how u know its fully booked?? he said all date red kaler!! hmph! ingatkan nak marah dier.. kadang kadang dier macam yer yer jer main ckp fully booked!! but now he make sense arh!! fadli said its too late already.. yeah i think so too!!

all i want in like right now is to get married and have a baby... i want to let my mum have a grandchildren!! she told me that she really wants a grandchildren.. who doesnt!! babies is so adorable!!
i trying my best not to let my mum so worried and stress abt my wedding preparation... thats the reason why if i have problem i turn to nura instead... i dun want her to worry and stress over my wedding preparation!! i want her to get rest! i told my mum the night before my nikah and sanding i make sure she sleep! i dun her to overwork herself. because when she overwork herself she gets sick! i still need her ard! thats the reason why im taking control of my wedding preparation.. so far everything under control!! thanks to nura alot!! she really really help me alot!!

ok now is like 5.20am and im like suppose to take patients parameters. but my butt was like telling me to be lazy!! and my mind is like so tired and confused and also like happy as going home soon!! and im like oh man when is this annalyn coming out from her sleep!! hahaha... i so sound like atikah!!! cute right!!

ok off soon... write again tmr night!! see ya!

end time: 5.20am

No comments:

Post a Comment