Thursday, January 28, 2010

time: 4.10am
location: work
doing: eating chips, drinking chrysanthemum tea, listening to class 95fm..
______________________________________________________

my god.. my eyes is so blur right now... the reason is because i just woke up... yawn!!!
this is wat happen.. went for break at 1am... watch paris hilton and nicole ritchie simple life finish at 2am then watch bachelor rome and finish at 3am.. went out to the nurses station.. then mata takleh angkat seh.. so put my head down and slept till 4.05am.. and now my eyes is so blur... time pass so fast today.. because i slept!! hehehe...

yahoo!!!!!!! im officially happy.. today is my last night!!! finishing soon... the next round of night will be with kamsina at least ader teman bebual... this round ngan budak philipines ader susah sikit arh.. dorang suka diam... boring jer...

this is wat going to happen over my weekend:

friday: having a reunion dinner with ex-ward76 and present ward 76.. hahha.. actually my collegue.. eating at sakura at woodlands... so excited!! cant wait to see those crazy girls.. miss them so much!!

saturday: going to singapore flyer with fadli then malam go chalet... mayb overnight arh.. if im tired then i will go home lar..

sunday: sleep?? hahaha..

mit fadli just now.. have not mit him for 4 days... to tell u the truth i think this is the longest day i have not mit him in our relationship of 3 yrs +++.. alamak break record.. he told me that... hehee... mit him at novena..

he told me he got smt for me.. and i asked wat is it... he gave a beautiful ring!! it is so beautiful ring!!! with diamonds!!! i asked him how much was it?? he said its expensive.. its a surprise... and as u knoe.. i have been with him almost coming to 4 yrs and we mit everyday or mayb 2 day once.. and i knew him very well.. i know when is he lying or when he is serious.. so by the look of his face, i knew he is lying!! i told him i know its fake and i know that he is lying.. so when i look into the plastic bag i saw the receipt... he was pulling it away from me.. but i snatch it away from him.. the ring cost $60+ but he paid for $30+ because have 50% discount!! i looked at him.. i asked the reason u buy this ring because have 50% right if not u not going to buy for me right? and he said yes!!! alamak!!! wanted to scold him but instead i laugh!!! suddenly i feel its so funny!!! how can someone who is 27 years old guy buy for his fiancee a FAKE ring!! oh my god!! my fiance is crazy!! and then he still got the guts to continue telling me.. the auntie told him the ring cannot get in contact with perfume or swimming pool or cholorox!! alamak this guy arh.. anyway the ring is from heart to heart.. aiyah!! but actually the ring is nice lar.. if its a real diamond i think it will cost ard $2k++. so u can imagine how beautiful the ring is...

ok lar got to go.. yahoo!!! my last night!! next week going to go through all this again!! haish!! im looking forward for my weekend!! ok see ya.. got to surf the internet then take my patient parameters!! see ya~

end time: 4.35am.

No comments:

Post a Comment